- FIRST, THERE MIGHT BE A SMALL OBSTACLE when you try
to set one of the Templates Commands to a HOT KEY(keyboard
- If you attempt to look for one of the template commands,
like Open Attached Template , you might
NOT be able to find it. The only command you can find,
at first glance, would be Template Properties,
which is NOT the ones you really want.
- THE TRICK:
KEEP SCROLLING DOWN it's way way at the bottom. There
you find the whole list of Template Commands that
you can set to a Hot Key.
- You might want to set them to the following if you
have several pages to work with.
- Attach Template to Page: ALT - F1
- Open Attached Template: ALT - F2
- Update Current Page: ALT
- Template Properties: ALT
- F4 (optional, read below notes before setting)
- You could set a HotKey to Template Properties as well,
however, you will have to decide what's the best key
for you to use as many of them are already set to other
commands. You could replace ALT-F4, Close Application
as one doesn't need set a HotKey to Close the Application
as that's not going to be used frequently anyway and
can always be accessed by the File Menu if necessary
for the visually impaired.
- LABELS vis POST-IT NOTES:
You can use Post-It Notes via your Wal-Mart, Office Depot,
Office Max, Staples to label your keyboards.
Use the 2 7/8 x 4 7/8
size note (index card size)
If you turn this post it note vertically and use a
pair of scissors to cut off an inch strip so that you
have a 2 7/8 x 1 size, you can
use a pencil or pen to divide into four (4) sections
and label the F KEYS up top to however you have them